Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 1 - The Real Deal

What an amazing first day!  The kids were fantastic and we all had a great time learning the rules. I was so worried about the tempo of the class and if I would be able to maintain the high energy all day.  But there was no need to fret.  I had a blast!  My principal came over to visit with me at recess and I spontaneously hugged him because I was just having that great of a day.

I managed to teach to two different groups of kids - the core four and learn their names.  We shall see if I can do it again.  I will take a picture today of my super improvers wall that is up and rarin' to go.  I would like to see how long I can hold off before I put that into play.  The scoreboard seems to be really effective right now.

Onto day 2

Bells

No comments: